IFG is actively recruiting for a Senior Accountant responsible for performing monthly accounting and finance tasks. The Senior Accountant will be responsible for month-end close, intercompany transactions, inventory and shared services (AP, AR). This role is highly visible.
Responsibilities of the Senior Accountant
- Responsible for month-end close tasks to include cutoffs, accruals, financial statement compilation, and variance analysis.
- Perform physical inventory and reconcile inventory accounts on the balance sheet.
- Understanding of order entry, billing, A/R, and collections.
- Perform accounts payable including general ledger coding, invoice vouching/3-way match and vendor management.
- Manage all intercompany transactions.
- Perform financial and variance analysis and provide suggestions of solutions to upper management.
Requirements of the Senior Accountant
- Bachelors degree required in finance, accounting or related field
- CPA and/or MBA highly preferred
- 7+ years’ of progressive experience
- Advanced Excel skills required
- Strong Communication
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please apply or if you have an established relationship connect with your IFG Partner. Additional opportunities can be viewed at www.IFG-Global.com.
IFG is a specialized firm focused on Finance, Accounting, Audit and Tax recruiting and staffing since 2005. We understand that our clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as, staffing for the execution of “just-in-time”, short term special projects and interim/transitional staffing challenges. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the professionals we partner with and the specific needs and requirements of our clients who have trusted us with their human capital recruiting.