Location: Redmond, WA
Duration: ASAP - June 30, 2022 - Strong potential for extension
IFG is on the search for an experienced Administrative professional to support our client’s team. Our client is a global triliion dollar tech company, at the forefront of cutting edge technology.
Performs a variety of complex administrative functions for all levels of management including external business partners. Manages schedule(s), coordinates travel arrangements and processes business expenses. Coordinates meetings and events, department financial operations, personnel operations, and facility operations. Manages procurement of goods and services including computer equipment, office supplies, reference materials, and vendor relationships. Provides general office support. Serves as the department/group contact. Completes special projects as assigned.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Complex calendar management for multiple senior managers
- Complex travel logistics
- Meeting coordination
- Report and event planning
- Tracking assets
- 3+ years Administrative /Executive Assistant experience - REQUIRED
- Experience managing multiple, complex calendars
- Proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to coordinate national and international travel
- Strong attention to detail and prioritization skills
- Ability to work in a team and independently
For consideration please email your resume in MS Word format to Talent@ifgpr.com with "Administrative Assistant" in the subject line.
Other opportunities can be viewed at https://www.ifg-global.com/
IFG is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.#TA