IFG is actively recruiting a Senior Treasury Analyst that will assist in the management of treasury related activities, including funding and pricing strategies, liquidity and interest rate risk modeling, balance sheet and capital management. This role will perform, develop, and maintain key procedures, processes, and models necessary to help monitor and manage the interest rate risk and liquidity position of the company.
Responsibilities of the Senior Treasury Analyst
- Support the monthly production and analysis of Interest Rate Risk and Liquidity Risk and provide in-depth analysis.
- Produce a monthly back-test to verify the accuracy, reasonableness, and consistency of model assumptions/results.
- Produce ad-hoc analysis to help monitor and better understand balance sheet position and pricing trends.
- Work with the ALM Manager to derive strategic value from the data set by developing ad hoc scenarios to test potential balance sheet and pricing strategies.
- Analyze additional market risks including option, basis, curve, and yield risk through scenario analysis.
- Create, maintain, and update processing procedures, change control reports, and model documentations.
- Look for ways to improve and streamline current treasury reporting and process flows.
- Maintain working knowledge of industry trends and ensure compliance with current regulatory expectations as they relate to the ALM Function
Requirements of the Senior Treasury Analyst
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, accounting, or quantitative discipline
- Minimum of three years of experience in financial services
- Prior Treasury or ALM experience required
- Analytical skills with demonstrated ability to transform large amounts of data into an understandable, concise, and visual presentation
- Strong MS Excel skills (advanced formulas, pivot tables, charting, etc.) and working knowledge of report writing tools.
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please apply or if you have an established relationship connect with your IFG Partner. Additional opportunities can be viewed at www.IFG-Global.com.
IFG is a specialized firm focused on Finance, Accounting, Audit and Tax recruiting and staffing since 2005. We understand that our clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as, staffing for the execution of “just-in-time”, short term special projects and interim/transitional staffing challenges. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the professionals we partner with and the specific needs and requirements of our clients who have trusted us with their human capital recruiting.