Our client, a large financial services company is looking for an IT Auditor. In this role, the successful IT Auditor will work closely with the Director to promote and support the company’s control and governance processes used to manage their operational, finance and process risks. You will lead audit planning, performing audits and other various operational projects. You are the audit subject matter expert, able to lead and mentor and able to partner with the functional area leaders. Your exceptional communication skills, ability to fully plan audits from risk assessment to execution and work with functional leads to achieve results is critical.
To be considered for this role, our client is looking for someone with the following requirements:
- 5+ years of IT auditing experience
- Hold a Bachelors degree and audit designation (CISA, CISSP, CIA, CAMS)
- Preference for accounting designation (CPA)
- Strong practical knowledge of audit methodologies, control methodologies and risk mitigation
- Demonstrated ability to fully run an audit from conception/planning through execution and reporting
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this engagement in more detail, please submit your updated resume in MS Word format to Shawn Bullen CPA, CA at email@example.com.
Other full-time opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com.