Location: United states (Remote PST time zone)
Duration: ASAP - 6/30/2022
Daily schedule and OT estimate: 40 hrs, mon-fri
- Develop, maintain, and manage program requirements, plans, timeline, issues, risks and challenges in a legal environment. Support Managers to drive a program or projects.
- Work closely with business manager, stakeholders, and business partners to identify business change and drive the consensus necessary to adopt a manageable change strategy.
- Manage programs and projects involving multiple parties/organizations with conflicting agendas and business priorities.
- Engage with program/process owners, stakeholders and business partners as necessary to communicate project objectives, strategy, tactics, and ongoing progress.
- Learn the invoicing system and policies to address invoice escalations and build financial dashboards in PowerBI.
- Facilitate the development of an intake tool, built on SharePoint, to operationalize and create new processes. Strong working knowledge of SharePoint and PowerBI.
- Project Management experience (3+ years)
- Strong working knowledge of Sharepoint (3+ years)
- Experience building Power BI dashboards (2+ years)
For consideration please email your resume in MS Word format to Talent@ifgpr.com with "Program Manager" in the subject line.
Other opportunities can be viewed at https://www.ifg-global.com/
IFG is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all. #TA