Our client, an industry leader in the manufacturing sector, requires an Internal Auditor. Are you the type of person who embraces the challenge of problem solving and identifying and implementing well thought through practical solutions? Are you someone who consistently thinks beyond the borders of audit to help create a culture of continuous improvement? Is travelling for work something you consider a perk? Then this may be just the role for you!
As the Internal Auditor, your responsibilities include the following;
- Completion of the annual testing requirements of all assignments
- Identify and evaluate control deficiencies and propose recommendations
- Assist with external auditors’ year-end activity
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and time management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Desire and ability to learn about the business and understand the production process to link it to the financial statements
To be considered for this role, our client is looking for someone with the following skills/qualifications:
- Able to travel within the USA and international – 40% of the time
- CA, CPA, CMA or CIA designation
- 3+ years of audit and compliance experience with strong understanding of internal controls
- Knowledge of NI 52-109 or SOX is an asset
If you are qualified and interested in hearing more, please send your updated resume in MS Word format to Punam Jain CPA, CMA at Punam@ifgpr.com.
The market is busy so if this opportunity isn't for you, but you are looking, please visit www.ifg-global.com for all available opportunities. #FS