IFG is actively recruiting for an Accounting Manager responsible for the oversight of daily transaction processing, actively participating as well as managing the month end closing process, creation of monthly financial and operational reports, supporting schedule preparation and analysis. Role will actively participate in workload management and delegation to ensure tasks are completed timely with on-going training will establish proficiency
Responsibilities of the Accounting Manager
- Managing the month-end closing process.
- Responsible for the integrity and accuracy of the general ledger account balances.
- Prepares supporting schedules and statements for financial presentation.
- Assist in the delegation, training and promotion of staff personnel.
- Performs and reviews reconciliation of banking, credit card processing, and payroll functions.
- Comprehends existing process, makes improvements suggestions and performs implementation.
- Assists accounts receivable with managing customer accounts, account collections, and recording/reconciliation of bad debt.
- Participate in annual audits and take a leading role in project implementation.
Requirements of the Accounting Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or related field
- CPA, CMA or related Master’s Degree required
- 5+ years accounting experience
- Experience supervising staff
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience with ERP software
- Extreme attention to detail
- Critical thinking and analytical approach
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please apply or if you have an established relationship connect with your IFG Partner. Additional opportunities can be viewed at www.IFG-Global.com.
IFG is a specialized firm focused on Finance, Accounting, Audit and Tax recruiting and staffing since 2005. We understand that our clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as, staffing for the execution of “just-in-time”, short term special projects and interim/transitional staffing challenges. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the professionals we partner with and the specific needs and requirements of our clients who have trusted us with their human capital recruiting.