Accounts Payable Analyst
• Responsible for full-cycle accounts payable for portfolio of individual properties;
• Vendor W-9 confirmation; Vendor Insurance Requirements/Coverage Tracking;
• Researching of past balances;
• Manage and respond to check requests from property managers in the field;
• Related clerical duties, word processing/postage/mailings.
• Work in AVID to code invoices to correct property, correct time period and correct bank account.
• Scan (PDF) A/P invoices with matching checks into G/L entry attachment of approximately 300 per week;
• Respond to questions and requests from property accountants. • Weekly check runs;
• File A/P backup;
• Keep excel spreadsheets of utilities accounts updated on a daily basis. • Vendor statement and invoice reconciliation
• Other office duties as required.
• Minimum 4 years’ accounts payable experience
• Strong communication skills
• Familiar with accounting concepts (debits/credits)
• Familiar with accounting software (Rent Manager)
• Strong experience with MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook) • Must be well organized
• Must be able to work within a team and independently
• Attention to detail is a must for this position.