We are actively recruiting for a Tax Manager responsible for preparation and review of organizations tax compliance. The Tax Manager be involved with the real estate taxes, sales and use taxes, income tax provision calculations, and other tax compliance matters.
Responsibilities of the Tax Manager
- Responsible for sales and use, real estate and property tax compliance.
- Improve and implement a controls process relative to Indirect Tax.
- Implement a sales and use tax monitoring program for the Company, including but not limited to, tracking various exemption certificates.
- Prepare all real estate, property, and sales and use tax returns.
- Assist in the preparation of federal and state tax returns and quarterly tax provision.
- Perform tax research ensuring property compliance with federal and state tax law changes.
- Assist in Audit defense and information gathering.
Requirements of the Tax Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or finance
- CPA and/or MST preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of corporate tax experience
- Experience working with Tax Software
- Self-starter, self-confident and motivated
- Ability to handle multiple processes/projects and plan accordingly
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please apply or if you have an established relationship connect with your IFG Partner for confidential consideration. Additional opportunities can be viewed at www.IFG-Global.com.
IFG is a specialized firm focused on Finance, Accounting, Audit and Tax recruiting and staffing since 2005. We understand that our clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as, staffing for the execution of “just-in-time”, short term special projects and interim/transitional staffing challenges. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the professionals we partner with and the specific needs and requirements of our clients who have trusted us with their human capital recruiting.