IFG is actively recruiting a Senior Consultant that is hands-on, self-directed, and analytical to provide exceptional client service in the performance of consulting, business advisory, government contract compliance, and risk management engagements for companies conducting and/or wanting to conduct business with the US Government. The Consultant will possess a deep understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Standards (GAAP), Cost Accounting Standards (CAS), and Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) compliance. The role is remote with travel required.
Responsibilities of the Senior Consultant
- Assist with all stages of the government contracting lifecycle to include; FAR/CAS/OMB Circular Consultation, DCAA/OIG Audit Support, Compliance Program Development, Indirect Rate Structuring, Request for Equitable Adjustment/Claims, Government Audit Support Services, Pricing Strategy and Proposal Preparation, GSA Federal Supply Schedule Contracting, Contract Management Services, Fraud Investigations/Forensic Accounting, Incurred Cost Submission Preparation
- Perform testing procedures in support of attest engagements, Collateral Exams or other consulting engagements
- Develop work papers to document analysis, testing or other tasks in support of engagements
- Assist with compliance and Gap Assessments (FAR, DFARS, CAS, Business Systems, etc.)
- Assist with business systems implementations
- Assist in developing indirect cost structures, reviewing or preparing Incurred Cost Submission and provide analysis and/or modeling to assist clients with their methodologies
- Conduct walkthroughs and assist with developing processes, policies and procedures
- Assist with contract close outs
Requirements of the Senior Consultant
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Advanced Degree highly desirable
- CPA and/or public accounting experience preferred
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience performing financial close and reporting experience
- Knowledge of business and accounting principles and practices including business fundamentals regarding price, revenue, fixed & variable cost, margins and profits
- Advanced Excel skills required
- Ability to handle multiple changing priorities and manage key tasks simultaneously.
- Team player with a positive attitude.
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please apply or if you have an established relationship connect with your IFG Partner for confidential consideration. Additional opportunities can be viewed at www.IFG-Global.com.
IFG is a specialized firm focused on Finance, Accounting, Audit and Tax recruiting and staffing since 2005. We understand that our clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as, staffing for the execution of “just-in-time”, short term special projects and interim/transitional staffing challenges. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the professionals we partner with and the specific needs and requirements of our clients who have trusted us with their human capital recruiting.