Our client is one of Canada's leading Accounting firm and they've partnered with us to help them find Manager Risk Assurance - ITGC for roles in Montreal. If you are an experienced, proactive individual who has experience with ITGC's and are ready for the next exciting challenge in your career, then let's explore this further together.
In this role your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Coach staff on evaluating internal control design
- Develop key global trends on impacts for the firm and clients
- Document and understand client IT general controls
- Resolve issues with team and address uncertainty
To be considered for this role, our client is looking for someone with the following skills/qualifications;
- Experience with IT audit within Big 4 audit firms (will also consider mid size firm experience as well)
- 6 years of IT General Controls experience
- Exposure to ERP systems
- CISA designation is a definite asset
- Bilingual proficiency in French and English is highly preferred
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this engagement in more detail, please submit your resume in MS Word format to Shawn Bullen CPA, CA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com.