Our client is one of Canada's leading Accounting firm and they've partnered with us to help them find Senior Associates-ITGC for roles in Toronto. If you are an experienced, proactive individual who has experience with ITGC's and are ready for the next exciting challenge in your career, then let's explore this further together.
In this role your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Planning and execution of audit programs,
- Ongoing client communication, reporting, and follow-up of all findings
- Testing ICFR's and ITGC's, process and access controls
- Assessing the risks and their impact on the business
- Presentation of findings and recommendations to client management
To be considered for this role, our client is looking for someone with the following skills/qualifications;
- Experience with IT audit within big 4 audit firms (will also consider mid size firm experience as well)
- Experience with Business Application Systems Audit, Infrastructure audits, ITGC's
- Exposure to ERP systems
- CISA designation is a definite asset
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this engagement in more detail, please submit your resume in MS Word format to Scott Allen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com.