Our client, a large established company in downtown Toronto has an opening for a Manager, Finance. The successful candidate will support private fund operations, analysis and planning as well as provide financial support to key business leaders within the team. If you are interested in looking for the next big step in your career and would like to be actively involved in the execution of compliance programs relating to finance, then this would be the right position for you!
Main responsibilities include but not limited to the following;
- Actively participate in executing transactions with over treasury and acquisition or sales
- Manage investor capital and fund borrowings through facilitating capital calls
- Assistance with treasury risk, liquidity, capital management and forecasting
To be considered for this role, our client is looking for someone with the following skills/qualifications;
- CPA, CA designation from the Big 4 or public company experience
- 2 years of management experience
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your MS Word resume in the strictest confidence to Shawn Bullen CPA, CA at email@example.com.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com