We are actively recruiting an Accounts Payable Associate responsible for the timely and accurate payment of all vendor invoices and all company payments. The position will be responsible vendor set-up, PO to invoice matching, coding and entry and processing payment. This position will also assist with W-9 and 1099 process.
Responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Associate
- Perform 3-way match accounts payable process including auditing invoices for coding and proper approvals.
- Enter and void payables and AP checks
- Check AP batch reports for accuracy.
- Select AP to be paid based on the funding available for the week and run applicable reports.
- Organize account payments and work closely with Cash Management to identify future cash needs.
- Perform vendor management and reply to all vendor inquiries timely
- Reform and execute operations and processes
- Manage and update Vendor Maintenance to ensure proper information entered and obtained including the receipt of current Form W-9 information.
- Assist with Basic accounting tasks and reconciliations when needed
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements of the Accounts Payable Associate
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required
- 3+ years of accounts payable experience
- Experience working with Inventory and un-vouchered purchase orders a plus
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong Organizational and follow-up skills
- Attention to Detail
- Experience Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to work to complete tasks in a timely manner with minimal supervision
- Experience working with Epicor Profit 21 a plus
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please apply or if you have an established relationship connect with your IFG Partner. Additional opportunities can be viewed at www.IFG-Global.com.
IFG is a specialized firm focused on Finance, Accounting, Audit and Tax recruiting and staffing since 2005. We understand that our clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as, staffing for the execution of “just-in-time”, short term special projects and interim/transitional staffing challenges. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the professionals we partner with and the specific needs and requirements of our clients who have trusted us with their human capital recruiting.