Pay Rate: $38
Location: Toronto ON
Job Type: Contract
As the SOx Auditor you will work on a variety of audits including, operational audits of various business units and Sarbanes-Oxley operational effectiveness testing. Other duties and responsibilities include the following;
- Preparing and carrying out test procedures to evaluate the controls
- Documenting test results according to workpaper documentation standards
- Assisting with the conclusion on the adequacy and effectiveness of the system of internal controls
- Bachelors degree, plus a recognized accounting (CPA, CA, CMA, CGA) or auditing (CIA, CISA) designation
- 5+ years of internal/external audit or equivalent business experience
- Experience with controls/SOx testing within the past 2-3 years
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, please send your updated resume in MS Word format to Mitch Huynh, MBA at email@example.com.
To view other opportunities visit www.ifg-global.com.