Pay Rate: $28
Location: Calgary AB
Job Type: Contract
- Process incoming cheques for daily bank deposits.
- Operate cheque scanning and Micrencoder equipment to store payment data.
- Load incoming payments to customer accounts from electronic files.
- Apply cash to customer open items and create chargebacks and overpayments on the account.
- Reconcile customer accounts and clear payment discrepancies.
- Enter data into spreadsheets for uploads and statistical reporting.
- Post adjustments to customer accounts and enter notes into the accounting system to be used by credit for collection.
- Prepare documents for scanning.
- Research problems, answer inquiries and follow up on outstanding issues with various departments.
- Prepare reports and analysis for the Cash & A/R accounting area as needed.
Must have Qualifications:
• Disciplined person with first or second year accounting or finance degree
• Experience; Banking, receivables, or cash management
• Skills required (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc)
• Good written and verbal communication skills
Nice to have Qualifications:
o Demonstrate excellent accuracy and attention to detail
o Be able to prioritize work to meet deadlines
o Be comfortable working in a team environment
o Be comfortable working independently
If you have the skills required to be successful in this role, please send your updated resume in MS Word format to Michelle Campanaro, CPA, CGA at email@example.com.
To view other opportunities visit www.ifg-global.com.