We are actively recruiting a Staff Accountant responsible for general ledger review and maintenance as well as contributing to both internal and external monthly and quarterly reporting, including balance sheet reconciliations.
Responsibilities of the Staff Accountant
- Prepare monthly financial statements, reports and records by collecting, analyzing and summarizing account information.
- Responsible for general ledger and making journal entries
- Fixed asset processing and reporting
- Maintain asset schedules for each company
- Manage and maintain all tracking for actuals vs. budgets
- Prepare annual audits of all assets
- Research and reconcile all discrepancies
- Prepare account reconciliations in a timely fashion
- Provide support for annual audit and tax reviews
- Follow internal controls and adhere to all GAAP Standards
- Financial and profitability analysis on a requested basis.
Requirements of the Staff Accountant
- Degree in Accounting or Finance required
- Minimum of 1 year experience
- Strong Computer Skills as it relates to Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Adobe
- Accuracy in daily work and other projects.
- Ability to maintain good working relationships with vendors and department teams.
- Ability to function as a team player
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please apply or if you have an established relationship connect with your IFG Partner.
Additional opportunities can be viewed at www.IFG-Global.com.
IFG is a specialized firm focused on Finance, Accounting, Audit and Tax recruiting and staffing since 2005. We understand that our clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as, staffing for the execution of “just-in-time”, short term special projects and interim/transitional staffing challenges. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the professionals we partner with and the specific needs and requirements of our clients who have trusted us with their human capital recruiting.