We are actively recruiting an Accounting Manager with a strong financial and analytical background to take on the responsibilities of financial reporting and analysis, vendor and cash management, payables and receivables, reconciliations, and payroll. Must be comfortable working in a small office where you are required to be fast paced, have the ability to prioritize tasks, and be a team player.
Responsibilities of the Accounting Manager
- Prepare monthly financial statements, reports and records by collecting, analyzing and summarizing account information.
- Provide technical guidance, mentoring, and ensure consistent application of cost accounting principles across all companies
- Implement standardize costing method for inventory valuation across all companies and business formats
- Drive continuous improvement and own the quarterly standard cost updates
- Manage and maintain inventory levels and assess on a quarterly basis for excess and obsolescence reserves
- Maintain and reconcile all inventory related accounts.
- Analysis of manufacturing variances and capitalization of variances
- Review monthly financial statements for accuracy
- Prepare monthly financial packages
Requirements of the Accounting Manager
- Degree in Accounting or Finance required
- MBA and/or CPA certification preferred
- 7+ years of direct experience in accounting, reporting, and cost analysis and reporting
- Manufacturing background with in-depth knowledge of GAAP, cost accounting, and financial reporting
- Experience leading diverse global financial consolidations in an accurate and timely manner
- Possess a strong knowledge of cost accounting principles including capitalization of variances, E&O reserves, and experience with rolling standard costs
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please apply or if you have an established relationship connect with your IFG Partner. Additional opportunities can be viewed at www.IFG-Global.com.
IFG is a specialized firm focused on Finance, Accounting, Audit and Tax recruiting and staffing since 2005. We understand that our clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as, staffing for the execution of “just-in-time”, short term special projects and interim/transitional staffing challenges. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the professionals we partner with and the specific needs and requirements of our clients who have trusted us with their human capital recruiting.