IFG is actively recruiting a Management Trainee to take part in a rotational program to prepare to take on a leadership role within the company. The rotational program will include financial accounting and reporting, financial analysis, audit, investor relations and treasury.
Responsibilities of the Management Trainee
- Daily cash management, including the active paydown and borrowing on credit facilities.
- Analyze current and prospective debt covenants.
- Mange the customer credit process.
- Ad hoc financial market research.
- Assist in design of audit approach.
- Review and maintain an internal control environment.
- Reconcile general ledger accounts.
- Prepare monthly journal entries.
- Assist in preparation of internal and external financial reporting.
- Assist with Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable processes.
Requirements of the Management Trainee
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, or Finance
- CPA and/or MBA highly preferred
- Public accounting experience
- Prior work experience in accounting, finance, treasury, audit or related functions
- Proficient with Excel and other Microsoft Office products
- Energy to learn and put into action with the goal of growing into a leadership role
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please apply or if you have an established relationship connect with your IFG Partner. Additional opportunities can be viewed at www.IFG-Global.com.
IFG is a specialized firm focused on Finance, Accounting, Audit and Tax recruiting and staffing since 2005. We understand that our clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as, staffing for the execution of “just-in-time”, short term special projects and interim/transitional staffing challenges. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the professionals we partner with and the specific needs and requirements of our clients who have trusted us with their human capital recruiting.