Our client, a small to midsize company in manufacturing, is looking for an Accounting Manager with a strong work ethic and a positive team attitude. The Accounting Manager is responsible for managing a great accounts payable and financial reporting team for accurate and timely financial reporting, compliance and cash management. If you are looking to continue your flourishing career and take this company to new heights, then we would like to hear from you.
The main responsibilities for this role include the following;
- Managing period end and year-end accruals
- Manage internal departmental relationships and external audit relationships well
- Training/supervising and maintaining strong relationships with the finance team
To be considered for this role, our client is looking for someone with the following skills/qualifications;
- Must have a CPA designation
- Minimum of ten years of progressive accounting experience, with a portion being at the supervisory level
- Experience in manufacturing industry is an asset
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this engagement in more detail, please submit your resume in confidence to Shawn Bullen CPA, CA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other jobs can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com.