We are actively recruiting a Senior Financial Reporting Analyst that will be responsible for preparation of quarterly and annual financial statements including coordination with other departments, developing and maintaining strict timelines, researching and applying new pronouncements and reporting regulations, reviewing and validating consolidated financial statements are prepared in accordance with GAAP, reviewing footnote disclosures, and maintaining appropriate disclosure controls.
Responsibilities of the Senior Financial Reporting Analyst
- Preparation and assistance with financial statement creation, including monthly financial statements, 10K’s, annual reports, 10Q’s, 8K’s, earnings releases, footnotes and other disclosures as needed.
- Research and analyze infrequent and irregular accounting transactions, ensuring compliance with GAAP, IFRS and SEC rules.
- Maintains accurate internal control environment supporting quarterly certifications.
- Research and implement technical accounting analyses of new transactions, documenting accounting policies, and implementing new accounting standards.
- Assist in external and internal audit requests.
- Prepare and review iXBRL procedures with SEC filings and serve as a direct liaison with EDGAR filing agent.
- Assist the financial planning department with Management Discussion and Analysis sections of the 10k and 10Q’s.
- Performs management reporting and Ad hoc reporting and analysis.
Requirements of the Senior Financial Reporting Analyst
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Public accounting and public company reporting experience preferred
- CPA is a requirement
- Experience in SOX compliance and internal control management
- Expert knowledge of SEC and GAAP regulations.
- Excellent planning and project management skills and ability to successfully manage multiple projects.
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please apply or if you have an established relationship connect with your IFG Partner. Additional opportunities can be viewed at www.IFG-Global.com.
IFG is a specialized firm focused on Finance, Accounting, Audit and Tax recruiting and staffing since 2005. We understand that our clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as, staffing for the execution of “just-in-time”, short term special projects and interim/transitional staffing challenges. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the professionals we partner with and the specific needs and requirements of our clients who have trusted us with their human capital recruiting.