Senior Financial Analyst
IFG's Fortune 500, downtown client, is hiring a Senior Financial Analyst to model and analyze financial data required to support the corporate function. The ideal Analyst must be comfortable working with large set of data to identify trends and KPI drivers. The primary duties include planning and forecasting, analysis, along with interesting ad hoc requests.
- Create financial and operational analysis models as tools to aid in data analysis.
- Create reports for upper management.
- Identify and suggest process improvements to facilitate the aggregation and organization data from multiple platforms and systems.
- Support the development of analysis of company financial performance, including both revenue and expenses.
- Interpret data and identify trends and perform variance analysis.
- 3+ years of corporate finance, analysis, or accounting experience.
- A Bachelor’s degree in finance or related field
- Strong knowledge of Excel including Macros and formulas
- Strong knowledge of financial statements (income statements, balance sheets and cash flows).
- SQL and Tableau experience desired.
- Large ERP experience required, Workday and Adaptive preferred.
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org