Pay Rate: $16
Location: Laval QC
Job Type: Contract
As a Bilingual Funding Coordinator your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Assists the bank's lending decisions and processes by facilitating the decisioning and analysis of all forms of credit information.
- Maintains and fosters a customer service environment that meets and exceeds the needs and expectations of customers.
- This position will make credit decisions and recommendations based on solid credit-granting principles and Bank Policies and Procedures.
- Conducts thorough financial analyses and risk assessments of new and existing customers.
- Collaborates with internal stakeholders to obtain accurate and complete customer data.
- Compiles credit data in order to make lending choices on new, renewed, and extended loans.
- Assists in the negotiation of terms and conditions.
- 1–2 years of related experience
- Prior experience working in a high-paced, high-productivity workplace where goals are met
- Ability to traverse multiple applications
- File review experience (file management)