IFG’s global client is hiring Senior Accountant on their international team. This high-profile position executes the intercompany process for the company. The Senior Accountant is also responsible for accounting, consolidation, and reporting of the international subsidiaries. This includes working closely with subsidiaries’ finance teams to gather their information and accurately recording their monthly activity in corporate’s systems and analyzing and reporting their results to management. This is truly a difference making opportunity for the company!
- Drive the month end close process for the international subsidiaries.
- Perform reconciliations of data from subsidiaries’ supporting data tools
- Analyzing quarterly analytics on results as well as gathering information as required from the subsidiaries.
- Maintain and enhance the tools that are used to execute the transfer of data from the international subsidiaries to Corporate.
- Create and upload journal entries as needed to adjust the international results.
- Maintain the accounting records for the corporate international subsidiaries.
- Assist in the completion of the subsidiaries’ cash flows and analytical procedures.
- Sharing intercompany charges with the subsidiaries and performing the monthly reconciliations to ensure proper elimination through researching and resolving variances.
- Analyze the foreign currency translation results for both balance sheet and P&L to ensure that they are accurate and appropriate.
- Maintain tools necessary to perform the analysis.
- Run the monthly reporting package of international results for management.
- Provide support to external and internal auditors for their work on the international subsidiaries.
- Execute the investment in subsidiary elimination process
- BS/BA in Accounting (or related field) required
- CPA achieved or in process a plus
- 3 years accounting experience
- Advanced Excel experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience Oracle preferred, large ERP software experience required
- Experience with accounting for foreign operations is a preferred
Qualified candidates please email your resume to email@example.com