Are you looking for your next career move? Our client, a growing public company in the Toronto area is looking to hire a Senior Financial Analyst for an initial 3-6 month contract. Our client is looking to hire quickly on this position. This critical role reports to the CFO and is responsible for the following duties:
- Leading the financial reporting process. This includes the monthly close and consolidations
- Assist with quarter and year end
- Supporting the annual audit
- Budgeting - tracking actual vs budget
In this role as Senior Financial Analyst, the CFO is looking for someone that possesses a very strong background in Accounting. To be considered for this role and to be successful in this role, it is crucial and required that you have the following:
- At least 5 years’ experience with accounting, budgeting, forecasting with at least of year of this experience with a public company
- CPA designation
- IFRS experience
- Very good experience using mid size accounting systems i.e. Navision, Great Plains etc.
- Advanced MS Excel skills
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this engagement in more detail, please submit your updated resume in MS Word format to Mitch Huynh at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com.