We are actively recruiting a Tax Consultant that works in conjunction with the Global Tax Director in all things tax related. This includes global tax compliance, tax accounting, tax planning and strategy, indirect taxation, tax audits, and transfer pricing support. Tax Consultant will lead tax processes and communications to ensure company compliance with all domestic and international regulatory bodies.
Responsibilities of the Tax Consultant
- Support the Company’s domestic and international tax strategies and compliance.
- Prepare and coordinate the completion of our worldwide consolidated tax provision under ASC 740.
- Assist with the preparation, coordination, review, and filing of the quarterly and annual consolidated Federal, State, local and international tax returns of the Company.
- Prepare and manage our monthly, quarterly, and annual indirect tax return process for domestic entities.
- Prepare and coordinate the payment of tax estimates in conjunction with the Company’s income tax provision.
- Assist with various foreign tax requirements and planning including US international informational reporting.
- Maintain tax calendars and assignment of responsibilities to ensure all required dates are met.
- Assist with sales and use tax, Federal and State income tax, and other tax audits.
- Assist with the coordination and billings of our quarterly transfer pricing process.
- Provides analysis and information to the Global Tax Director in defense of sales and use tax, Federal and State income tax, and other indirect tax audits.
- Provides guidance and assistance to our international subsidiaries regarding US and global tax reporting requirements.
Requirements of the Tax Consultant
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- MST and CPA with public accounting experience preferred
- 5 or more years of experience in corporate tax with ASC-740 and international tax experience preferred
- Strong technical experience including in depth knowledge of U.S. tax laws, regulations and reporting requirements and working knowledge of foreign tax law
- Strong communications skills with ability to articulate complex technical tax and accounting concepts
- Good critical thinking, analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral/written communication and presentation skills
- Self-starter with exceptional project management and partnering skills
- Ability to deliver superior service and build lasting relationships by demonstrating companies Core Values