We are actively recruiting a Staff Accountant responsible for general ledger review and maintenance as well as contributing to both internal and external monthly/quarterly reporting, including the preparation and review of select reconcilements, and other projects as assigned.
Responsibilities of the Staff Accountant
- Prepare regular reports for board and management review, including the monthly internal financial statements and key performance indicators reports.
- Research variances in asset, liability, income, and expense categories for further explanation.
- Prepare budget variance and financial comparison reports monthly, financial information as requested monthly for the profitability group, quarterly reports as requested.
- Assist in maintenance of the general ledger system through creation and adjusting of accounts, cost centers, mapping structure, system-generated reports, and other parameters.
- Review quarterly all reconcilements for accuracy and procedure adherence.
- Enter and track month-end and quarter-end accruals to ensure activity is booked in the proper periods.
- Prepare outgoing wires.
Requirements of the Staff Accountant
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, finance, or related field preferred
- 3+ years of experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong spreadsheet development capabilities
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, and other employees
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please apply or if you have an established relationship connect with your IFG Partner. Additional opportunities can be viewed at www.IFG-Global.com.
IFG is a specialized firm focused on Finance, Accounting, Audit and Tax recruiting and staffing since 2005. We understand that our clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as, staffing for the execution of “just-in-time”, short term special projects and interim/transitional staffing challenges. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the professionals we partner with and the specific needs and requirements of our clients who have trusted us with their human capital recruiting.