We are actively recruiting a Manager of Finance responsible for oversight of accounting transactions, performing financial and budgetary analysis, providing oversight to preparation of annual capital budgets and multi-year capital improvement plans, and managing financial staff.
Responsibilities of the Manager of Finance
- Compile and submit the annual budget in accordance with budgetary reporting compliance.
- Manage the development of the annual consolidated operating and capital budget reviews.
- Oversee cash and investment processes to ensure maximization of cash flow and investment income for all operating cash and capital accounts.
- Review departmental annual operating budgets and quarterly forecasts.
- Develop the approved operating budget and finalize the monthly expense budget-reporting report.
- Provide innovative, value-added financial information and supporting analysis to the management team for strategic planning and decision making.
- Analyze key department trends, department results for variances against budget, prior periods and forecasts including monitor detailed P&L for accuracy.
Requirements of the Manager of Finance
- Bachelor’s degree Accounting or Finance
- Five years of accounting or financial analysis related experience
- Experience budget development and planning
- Extensive knowledge of financial procedures and processes.
- Knowledge of a job costing software system.
- Proficient in short- and long-term budgeting and forecasting
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please apply or if you have an established relationship connect with your IFG Partner. Additional opportunities can be viewed at www.IFG-Global.com.
IFG is a specialized firm focused on Finance, Accounting, Audit and Tax recruiting and staffing since 2005. We understand that our clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as, staffing for the execution of “just-in-time”, short term special projects and interim/transitional staffing challenges. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the professionals we partner with and the specific needs and requirements of our clients who have trusted us with their human capital recruiting.