We are actively recruiting a Sales Analyst responsible for directed and independent analytical support for assigned accounts by analyzing account data, developing sales forecasts, reporting business trends and presenting results to management.
Responsibilities of the Sales Analyst
- Responsible for performing sales analysis and reporting to be presented to senior management.
- Performs account level analysis, identifies account needs, trends, opportunities and problems.
- Prepares analysis summaries for accounts and provides actionable feedback based on results of analysis.
- Designs and implements analytical reports.
- Reviews, analyzes, and communicates competitive data trends.
- Assists with analysis and presentation of findings for internal sales review meetings.
- Assists in the development of pricing and merchandising strategies at the account level. .
- Maximize sales opportunities through in-depth account analysis.
- Develops presentation-ready analyses for account sales calls.
Requirements of the Sales Analyst
- Minimum four-year college degree required
- 3+ years of sales related analytical experience
- Extensive understanding of situational analysis and data analysis
- Proven ability to independently prepare miscellaneous sales reports
- Advanced Excel capabilities
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please apply or if you have an established relationship connect with your IFG Partner. Additional opportunities can be viewed at www.IFG-Global.com.
IFG is a specialized firm focused on Finance, Accounting, Audit and Tax recruiting and staffing since 2005. We understand that our clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as, staffing for the execution of “just-in-time”, short term special projects and interim/transitional staffing challenges. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the professionals we partner with and the specific needs and requirements of our clients who have trusted us with their human capital recruiting.