Our client, a large accounting firm, is looking for a Senior Associate to join their team. If you are passionate about accounting and assurance, then please read further.
As the Senior Associate, the key accountabilities and responsibilities include the following;
- Executing audits including scheduling, planning and file prep
- Working closely with clients and preparation of audit findings letters and related correspondence
- Preparing financial statements and working paper files
To be considered for this role, our client is looking for someone with the following skills/qualifications;
- CPA designation or in CPA program with at least 2 years experience in a public accounting firm
- Solid understanding of accounting policies and audit techniques
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To apply to this role, please send your updated resume in MS Word format to Shawn Bullen CPA, CA at email@example.com. Thank you in advance for your resume, only those deemed suitable will be contacted.
To view other opportunities, visit www.ifg-global.com.