Salary Mid-Point: $92,500
Location: Chicago IL
Job Type: Permanent
- Assist with quarterly and annual impairment and CECL analyses.
- Perform accounting research and draft technical accounting memos that document the Company’s accounting conclusions related to non-routine transactions.
- Analyze new accounting pronouncements quarterly and assist with implementation as needed.
- Prepare US GAAP and SEC disclosure checklists quarterly and annually.
- Assist with the review of new or amended contracts and related accounting impacts.
- Prepare support to be provided to external and internal auditors.
- Participate in the preparation of materials for the Company's Audit Committee of the Board of Directors' meetings
- Prepare certain footnotes in accordance with US GAAP and SEC reporting requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or a related field
- 3+ years in accounting at a publicly traded company or public accounting
- CPA preferred
- SEC financial reporting and technical accounting preferred
- Experience with a financial ERP systems (Oracle, Hyperion, etc.)