Our client, a Top 5 Bank in Canada, is searching for a Personal Banker in Mississauga, ON. This is a 6-month contract with a possibility of an extension. This is a great opportunity for finance professionals looking to gain further banking experience.
This position will start as work from home.
As a Personal Banker your duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide high level of customer service
- Identify reason for delayed payments and negotiate payment arrangements
- Suggest opportunities for referrals and structured payment plan options
- Coordinate and maintain over limit accounts
As a Personal Banker the skills required are:
- 2-4 years of previous financial or customer service experience
- Proficient with MS Office
- Previous banking or collections experience
- Skip tracing experience
- Strong negotiator
- Excellent verbal and written communication
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your resumes in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org