Title: Content Producer
Location: Downtown, Vancouver. Remote to start but will move to hybrid when BC re-opens at Step 4
Contract: 18 months
IFG is on the search for a Content Producer to support a client; a global tech giant in their gaming franchise.
The our client is looking for a Content Producer to collaborate with the project team to deliver best in class gaming experiences for our players while hitting quality, schedule, and business targets.
The Producer is responsible for managing one or more multidisciplinary teams composed of artists, designers, and engineers and working directly with the Production Directors to drive features to completion. A key component of this role is to manage the critical dependencies between the groups and solve issues. As part of the Production team, you will be expected to help create and foster a collaborative, inclusive, and high performing work environment. As a Producer, you will create production roadmaps based on backlogs and partner with product owners to establish sprint and milestone goals. You will execute against this plan by working with the leadership team to prioritize deliverables, manage risks, react quickly to challenges, report weekly status, and evaluate their group against deliverable completion and quality success criteria
- Milestone planning, execution, dependency management, and evaluation of priorities
- Communicating goals to the team and motivating them to execute on time and at a high-quality level
- Proactive risk management and mitigation
- Creating, updating, and presenting status and information to the project leadership team
- Identifying task-related processes to improve efficiency
- Providing regular capacity plan updates
- Focusing on project development with an emphasis on team empowerment
- You are customer obsessed and have a desire to provide the best experience to our content creators and our players
- You are comfortable working in modern project management methodologies (Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, Kanban, etc)
- You are excited to work closely with designers, engineers, and content creators with a focus on empowering the team to problem-solve
- You have managed one or more game cross functional teams through two or more game phases (Pre-Production, Production, Finaling)
- Games experience a strong plus.
- Knowledge of content creation pipelines and experience partnering with creatives/artists to problem solve.
- Experience managing 1+ cross functional teams through two or more game phases (Pre-Production, Production, Finaling).
For consideration, please email your resume to Gamingtalent@ifgpr.com with “Content Producer” in the subject line.