Our client, a large insurance firm in Canada, seeking a Bilingual AMS Case Manager in Ottawa, Gatineau or anywhere in Quebec. This is an 12-month contract to hire position with the opportunity to grow within the company.
As a Bilingual AMS Disability Case Manager, your duties include but are not limited to:
- Assess group disability contracts and medical agreements
- Provide support and disability payments to claimants and sponsors
- Assist employees recovery to return to work by creating goals and assessment plans
- Manage non-complex absence management claims
The requirements for a successful Bilingual AMS Disability Case Manager include:
- 1-2 years of previous related experience (clinic, personal training, nursing, etc.)
- University degree in a healthcare related field (Occupational Health, Psychology, Kinesiology or related rehabilitation field)
- Bilingual in French and English is mandatory
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your MS Word format resumes to Aishwarya Maragani at email@example.com today!