The Executive Assistant will be responsible for providing a wide range of executive support to our CEO and President. This includes, but is not limited to calendar management, executive logistics, client and prospect correspondence; special projects and other forms of executive support. The Executive Assistant will work independently and with a great sense of urgency in our fast-paced and high energy industry to ensure that executive managements’ needs are supported in a professional and confidential manner.
Bachelor’s Degree with a concentration in business, hospitality or similar field.
5-7 years of progressive responsibilities providing executive level administrative support.
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills, along with editing and proofreading aptitude
- Outstanding organizational skills; strong attention to detail with focus on quality and accuracy
- Maintain confidentiality and work with sensitive information
- Exhibit consistency and reliability with respect to schedule and work ethic
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision; exude a "get it done” attitude
- Strong Microsoft Office and Salesforce skills (or comparable CRM software)
- Self-directed and flexible; able to handle high-stress situations with calm competence; comfortable working in a fast-paced environment across multiple time zones and able to exhibit sound judgment and decisiveness
- Proven ability to prioritize and meet deadlines with a keen sense of urgency and adaptability
- Superior customer service; understanding of design and/or hospitality a plus
JOB REQUIRED SKILLS
- Manage extremely active calendars, timelines and logistics to ensure most effective use of CEO and President’s time
- Proactively monitor schedules to identify and resolve conflicts and inefficiencies
- Regularly partner with CEO and President via office meetings, telephone contact and electronic communication to assess needs and opportunities for optimal task execution
- Draft and edit correspondence to review and distribute to internal and external contacts
- Anticipate needs before they arise and be proactive; complete tasks before they are assigned and plan next steps for CEO and President
- Control multiple priorities, projects and display flexibility in a fast-paced and changing work environment
- Prepare meeting notes for Leadership Team and arrange for implementation of action items
- Arrange complex and detailed domestic and international travel arrangements, itineraries and agendas in multiple time zones; compile documents for travel-related meetings; react quickly and efficiently to last-minute changes to travel schedule
- Alleviate CEO and President of routine administrative details, including review of incoming correspondence, compilation of data reports and workflow scheduling and monitoring
- Other duties as appropriately assigned by CEO and President