Title: Intermediate Technical Project Manager
Contract: to June 30th 2022 with strong potential for extension
Location: remote to start with hybrid in Toronto office once reopen
IFG is on the search for a Intermediate Technical Project Manager to support our client; a global IT giant.
Our client is a collaborative communication product that brings together the complete power of Office 365 to empower teams to achieve more. As the foundation for teamwork and intelligent communications, Teams is a highly extensible hub and conversational canvas for first and third-party integrations. Our clients team mission is to drive Teams adoption using third party ISV apps and services and the platform capabilities on which these apps and services are built on.
This role will manage several cross-team workstreams that can provide visibility on Ecosystem team’s work; facilitate, track and manage feature requests coming from third party ISV partners, and curate documentations and resources that can enable the Ecosystem team to be more productive and better support their partners.
- Develop, maintain, and manage program requirements, plans, timeline, issues, risks, and challenges.
- Manage several programs and projects involving multiple parties/organizations with conflicting agendas and business priorities.
- Lead cross-organization project teams towards targeted and scheduled outcomes.
- Engage with program/process owners, stakeholders, and business partners as necessary to communicate project objectives, strategy, tactics, and ongoing progress.
Process improvement & change management:
- Work closely with stakeholders, and business partners to identify business change and drive the consensus necessary to adopt a manageable change strategy and execution plan
- Automate processes using tools including but not limited to: Power Platform (i.e., Power Automate, PowerBI etc.) Azure DevOps, and M365 products (i.e., SharePoint, integration with Teams)
- Lead and execute operational process improvement plans and change management proposals with clear goals in mind
Planning & reporting/dashboard:
- Create visual dashboards (i.e., PowerBI, Azure DevOps), summary reports, and presentation materials to share program status across the organization
- Drive recurring planning and program update meetings that can bring clarity to team, stakeholders, and senior leadership, and provide insights that cater to audiences attending the meetings
- 5+ years of experience managing technical projects in the software industry
- 3 + years of experience driving operational excellence and change management
- Highly proficient in Azure DevOps and Power Platform (Power BI and Power Automate)
- Excellent written and verbal communication/presentation skills through all levels of the organization
- Proven problem-solving skills and ability to think strategically
- Strong collaborator, being able to influence without authority
- Proactive self-starter with the ability to manage multiple projects
- Ability to learn quickly, think creatively, and change direction when needed
For consideration, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Tech PM" in the subject line.