Our client is a global player in the alternative asset management industry and is looking to hire on a full-time basis, an experienced Fund Accountant to handle the growing volume of day-to-day accounting and administrative tasks for its venture capital funds. The role is work from home for the time being with an eventual plan of a hybrid schedule with 1-2 days in the office. If this is of interest to you, please we need to talk!
The role is very hands-on and responsible for all aspects of accounting for their venture capital funds. Specifics include, but are not limited to;
- General Accounting & Administration
- Investment Portfolio Accounting
- Capital Account Accounting
- Return calculation and Limited Partner reporting (capital call, distribution notices etc.)
- Other ad hoc duties and special projects as assigned.
To be considered for this role, our client is looking for someone with the following skills/qualifications;
- CPA (or equivalent) with at lease one to two years experience in accounting alternative asset management funds
- Experience auditing funds
- Detailed, hands-on and execution oriented. You will be doing all the work!
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please submit a word copy of your resume in confidence to Rae Tiwari CPA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For all other opportunities, please refer to www.ifg-global.com.