Our client, a growing company located in the North East part of Mississauga is looking to hire an Accounts Payable Coordinator on a full time base. If you are looking to join a fun, fast growing, and dynamic organization, then please apply today!
As the Accounts Payable Coordinator, you will be responsible for the following;
- Processing accounts payable invoices
- Ensure proper GL coding on invoices.
- Distribute invoices to appropriate personnel for approval daily
- Identifying issues and working with various teams to resolve
- Processing payments by cheque, EFT, and wire transfer
To be considered for this role, our client is looking for someone with the following skills/qualifications;
- 2+ years experience in full cycle Accounts Payable
- Intermediate MS Excel skills (Pivot Tables, VLOOKUPs, SUMIFs, etc.)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with accounting and expense systems
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this engagement in more detail, please submit your resume in confidence to Scott Allen at email@example.com.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.roi-staffing.com.