Title: Payroll Analyst and Administrative Coordinator
Location: Hybrid – In Office Mississauga / WFH
Temporary to permanent opportunity
IFG is looking for a Payroll Analyst and Administrative Coordinator to join our internal, growing team.
- Payroll Analyst:
- Process bi-weekly full cycle payroll for Canada and US employees
- Communicate with employees regarding onboarding and payroll process
- Ensure timely submission of ROE to Service Canada through ADP
- Enroll candidates on to the ADP “Pay At Work”, “Team pay” & “ADP Run” systems with no errors or omissions
- Assist in year end reporting
- Participate in team meetings and be responsible for the biweekly MSFT meeting held to manage payroll for Managed Services
- Administrative Support:
- Own the Bullhorn Back office (BBO) function
- Participate in Bullhorn automation process, work core team on streamlining the process workflow
- Prepare onboarding documents based on Placement record approved by managers.
- Responsible for maintaining completed files electronically and paper form for all consultants/candidates as directed by Controller. These may include, but not limited to: Schedule A, Statement of Work, Independent Contractor’s Agreement, Employment Agreement, Employee Hand Book etc.
- It will be the responsibility of the Payroll Analyst to ensure access to electronic files remain private and confidential
- Ensure the above documents are aligned to client specific requirements
- Ensure receipt of signed documents for new / extended contracts from candidates/ clients and scan/save in Bullhorn.
- Manage onboarding and offboarding of internal candidates
- Support the office executive/ receptionist function from time to time.
- Good understanding of Canadian & US payroll processes and legalities
- Very strong customer service skills with excellent work ethic
- A team player who while functioning independently needs to be a great support to the team at IFG
- Very strong technical skills with Micro Soft Office [Word, Power Point, Excel, etc]
- Can do attitude to help accomplish results.
For consideration, please email your resume to Jennifer@ifgpr.com with “Payroll Analyst” in the subject.