Title: T3-T4 Support Engineer
Location: Remote - Must be open to working on PST*
Duration: 18 Month Contract
Our client is seeking a passionate and driven Support Engineer to join their engineering and IT support team. You will be part of a team responsible for providing an outstanding technical support experience to our business customers. From problem identification to full resolution, you will own and manage the customer experience over the phone and Web. When needed, you will collaborate with others to engage subject matter experts, Engineering (Product Groups) or Management.
The day-to-day job of the Support Engineer will be about providing both technical expertise (either on your own or by involving your colleagues) and about being an excellent communicator and a service oriented professional. You will be given the opportunity to become a subject matter expert in one or more areas and receive guidance and mentorship from your colleagues.
- Responsible for delivering an end to end solution based customer support experience
- Unlocking the Hybrid world for our customer on site systems
- Own, troubleshoot and solve customer technical issues, using collaboration, troubleshooting best practices and transparency within and across teams (e.g. swarming)
- Identify cases that require escalation (either technically or strategically)
- Create and maintain incident management requests to product group/engineering group
- Contribute to case deflection initiatives, automation and other digital self-help assets to improve customer/ engineer experience
- Provide ramp activities, knowledge sharing, technical coaching and mentoring
- Drive technical collaboration & engagement outside of CSS (Product Engineering teams/Services/Support/Regions)
- Lead or participate in building communities with peer delivery roles; may be workload or specialty specific
Windows System Administration/Configuration, including a good basic understanding of:
- Windows Failover Clustering
- General Networking knowledge (TCP/IP)
- Hyper-V management and VM deployment
- Windows Performance /Resource Monitor
- Administering Windows via PowerShell
- Resilient Storage technology (clustering, storage spaces direct)
- Azure Portal User Experience
For consideration please email your resume to email@example.com with "Support Engineer" in the subject line.