Our client, a Top Insurance firm in Canada is looking for an Senior Financial Analyst for a 12-month contract, located in downtown Toronto.
As a Senior Financial Analyst your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Accountable for completing the financial reporting processes with a focus on the Asset Management products and Real Estate portfolio
- Assist with the coordination of the annual audit and work directly with external auditors for the 3rd party real estate funds
- Assist with ad-hoc projects and new initiatives within the department
Skills required for the Senior Financial Analyst include:
- 3-5 years of financial reporting experience with focus on asset management and real estate portfolios
- Experience working with REIT / REOC preferred
- Designated accountant CPA or equivalent
- Knowledge of accounting principles and procedures under IFRS and / or US GAAP
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your resume in MS Word format, to firstname.lastname@example.org today!