We are actively recruiting a Senior Accountant responsible for managing the tax and treasury functions to ensure compliance. In addition, this role will perform general month, quarter and year end close functions and associated reporting.
Responsibilities of the Senior Accountant
- Preparation of year-end income tax provision with the assistance from external public accounting firm.
- Liaise with external firm to ensure timely and accurate filing of corporate federal and state income and other tax returns including preparation book to tax difference schedules and maintenance of tax depreciation schedules.
- Preparation of 1099-MISC forms and oversee preparation of Form 1095-C's and prepare Form 1094-C Sales & Use tax reporting for various states.
- Review and approve wire transfer payments and ensure appropriate supporting documentation and approvals are present
- Recording of cash transactions in the accounting system
- Preparation of weekly financial cash position and liquidity planning reports to parent company
- Assist with Month End Closing
- Assist Controller with the preparation and review of Budgets/Forecast Other duties as needed
Requirements of the Senior Accountant
- Bachelors degree in accounting.
- 2+ years of experience in public accounting or equivalent corporate accounting position
- CPA certification preferred but not required
- Advanced Excel skills are desired
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please apply or if you have an established relationship connect with your IFG Partner. Additional opportunities can be viewed at www.IFG-Global.com.
IFG is a specialized firm focused on Finance, Accounting, Audit and Tax recruiting and staffing since 2005. We understand that our clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as, staffing for the execution of “just-in-time”, short term special projects and interim/transitional staffing challenges. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the professionals we partner with and the specific needs and requirements of our clients who have trusted us with their human capital recruiting.