We are actively recruiting for an Accounting Associate reporting to the controller to perform billing, accounts receivable and payable, and time and cost allocations for billing purposes. Additionally, the role will provide general office, purchasing, and human resources support.
Responsibilities of the Accounting Associate
- Responsible for receiving, recording and verifying invoices, purchase orders and physical goods.
- Responsible for coordinating vendor payments and performing expense reconciliations.
- Perform time and cost allocation to specific projects for services rendered to ensure accurate billing.
- Perform general office administrative support such as purchasing and general human resource functions.
- Process Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable transactions.
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner.
- Call on, track and follow up on past due accounts.
- Provide support to all departments, as needed.
Requirement of the Accounting Associate
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance preferred, not required
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in general accounting role
- Intermediate functionality in Excel
- Experience with QuickBooks preferred
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please apply or if you have an established relationship connect with your IFG Partner. Additional opportunities can be viewed at www.IFG-Global.com.
IFG is a specialized firm focused on Finance, Accounting, Audit and Tax recruiting and staffing since 2005. We understand that our clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as, staffing for the execution of “just-in-time”, short term special projects and interim/transitional staffing challenges. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the professionals we partner with and the specific needs and requirements of our clients who have trusted us with their human capital recruiting.