We are actively recruiting for a Senior Accountant to assist the Controller in day-to-day financial and general accounting operations. This position will be responsible for general ledger management, month end close, financial and management analysis and reporting and shared service functions to include AP, AR, and payroll. The ideal candidate will have 3-7 years of accounting experience and a keen understanding of US GAAP.
Responsibilities of the Senior Accountant
- Perform month end closing activities and ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Perform monthly analyses and enter journal entries.
- Assist with job costing, cost allocation and reporting.
- Responsible for inventory and fixed assets.
- Performs balance sheet reconciliations to ensure accuracy.
- Provides support in the areas of accounts Payable, accounts receivable and payroll.
- Assists with the preparation, review, and analysis of operating and financial results.
- Engage in ad hoc financial projects and process improvements.
Requirement of the Senior Accountant
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in general accounting role
- Experience in manufacturing a major plus
- Intermediate level Excel skills required
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please apply or if you have an established relationship connect with your IFG Partner. Additional opportunities can be viewed at www.IFG-Global.com.
IFG is a specialized firm focused on Finance, Accounting, Audit and Tax recruiting and staffing since 2005. We understand that our clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as, staffing for the execution of “just-in-time”, short term special projects and interim/transitional staffing challenges. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the professionals we partner with and the specific needs and requirements of our clients who have trusted us with their human capital recruiting.