Our client, a small company in the real estate industry, is looking to hire a Junior Accountant. This is a great opportunity for the successful Junior Accountant who is just beginning their career to continue operational accounting and at the same time be introduced to full cycle in order to grow your career. If this sounds appealing to you, then please read further!
Some of the responsibilities of the Junior Accountant include but are not limited to:
- Performing high volume of account reconciliations
- Performing day to day transactions including recording AP
- Processing outgoing payments
The successful Junior Accountant will possess the following qualifications:
- Must have 1 year of transactional accounting experience
- Excellent communication skills
To apply to this role, please send your updated resume in MS Word format to Shawn Bullen CPA, CA at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you in advance for your resume, only those deemed suitable will be contacted.
To view other opportunities, visit www.ifg-global.com.