Industry: Manufacturing / Distribution (CPG)
Company Performance: Business up during COVID, strong growth continued during and post COVID.
Position: Merchandise Support Coordinator
Supervisor: Procurement Team
Location: Naperville, IL (west suburbs)
Work Location: Onsite in Naperville (can discuss hybrid options)
Interviews: Begin week of October 11, 2021
Compensation: $16/hour - $17/hour (full-time)
- The Merchandise Support Coordinator is responsible for assisting in the daily functions of procurement, with the primary function centering on working towards a high in stock service level and purchase order expediting.
- Work with the Replenishment Buyer and Demand Planner to assist in their daily needs.
- Previous experience providing administrative support in a fast-paced environment, an ambitious outlook, strength in multi-tasking and a desire to collaborate, develop and grow.
Essential duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- Ensures the tactical actions items are completed, accurately and timely, including:
- Procurement Tasks
- Run daily reports
- Ensure purchase orders are received on time
- Communicate with plants and vendors to facilitate delivery
- Document and research delivery receipts
- Compile and submit weekly sales letter
- Coordinate with transportation department
For immediate consideration, please email your resume in Word format to Cameron Wall at email@example.com.