Our client, a large insurance firm in Canada, seeking a Bilingual AMS Case Manager in Halifax. This is an 12-month contract to start with the opportunity to grow within the company.
As a Bilingual AMS Disability Case Manager, your duties include but are not limited to:
- Assess group disability contracts and medical agreements
- Provide support and disability payments to claimants and sponsors
- Assist employees recovery to return to work by creating goals and assessment plans
The requirements for a successful Bilingual AMS Disability Case Manager include:
- 2-3 years of previous clinical experience
- University degree in a healthcare background
- Bilingualism in French and English is mandatory
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to make decisions
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your MS Word format resumes to Tornea Davis at email@example.com today!