We are actively recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst to perform financial analytics for operations to include analyzing financial or contractual results, trends, performance metrics and provides root cause analysis to support business decisions. The role will recommend, based on trends and historical analysis, revenue budget adjustments and other cost improvement measures.
Responsibilities of the Senior Financial Analyst
- Records, classifies, and summarizes transactions and events in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles and interprets transactions and events for users at all levels of the organization who must make business decisions.
- Develops and maintains processes and performs complex calculations to support the short- and long-term strategic plans and operating budgets.
- Provides expertise and education related to budgeting, revenue recognition, reimbursement, and process changes.
- Correlates Revenue/Expense to volumes and prepares reports to assist financial management in assessing financial performance.
- Performs detailed variance analysis against expected budget, forecast, prior periods, modeling or other revenue benchmarks as required to support operations.
- Makes recommendations for financial and performance improvement.
Requirements of the Senior Financial Analyst
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance
- MBA / master’s degree and/or professional certification highly desirable
- 4+ years of relevant work experience in FP&A, and/or corporate finance
- Demonstrated ability to provide operating business units with easy-to-understand financial results to drive profitability.
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please apply or if you have an established relationship connect with your IFG Partner. Additional opportunities can be viewed at www.IFG-Global.com.
IFG is a specialized firm focused on Finance, Accounting, Audit and Tax recruiting and staffing since 2005. We understand that our clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as, staffing for the execution of “just-in-time”, short term special projects and interim/transitional staffing challenges. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the professionals we partner with and the specific needs and requirements of our clients who have trusted us with their human capital recruiting.