Title: Helpdesk Support
Location: downtown Vancouver, onsite
IFG is on the search for a Helpdesk Support to join our clients team in the AAA gaming industry.
As a Helpdesk Support the incumbent will be responsible to support a team of 300-400 incumbents and provide day-to-day front-line technical support to studio staff.Helpdesk Support
Tools: Windows, Office, Jira, Confluence, Outlook, Excel, Teams
Monitor the TCIT Helpdesk mailbox and TCIT Helpdesk Support Teams channel for user support inquires. Create tickets as needed and complete tasks as assigned by the Helpdesk Lead. Tasks include but are not limited to:
- General hardware troubleshooting and break/fix issues
- Xbox Development Console support
- Software support including proprietary internal development tools
- Other tasks as assigned by the Helpdesk Lead
Provision PCs / Laptops / Gaming Development Kits
Frequency: Daily, as needed
Tools: WDS, Windows, Conveyor, Xbox XDK Tools
Install Windows OS on a wide variety of PCs and laptops for production or testing usage. Provision Xbox development kits for users.
- Install Windows OS on workstations and laptops following the TCIT PC Setup Checklist
- Provision Xbox Development kits and game builds as needed
General IT Housekeeping
Perform various physical housekeeping tasks in and around the IT area including
- Unboxing deliveries and gear
- Sorting cables and equipment
- Lifting PCs and monitors onto shelves
- Organizing equipment and keeping things tidy
For consideration, please email your resume to Talent@ifgpr.com with “Helpdesk Support” in the subject line.