Our client, a Fortune 500 industry leader, is seeking a LMS Implementation Consultant to work directly with the HRIS Workstream Lead, HRIS Project Manager, IT Partners and chosen software implementation partner to lead on understanding how the Learning module fits into the overall HR strategy and ensuring that the module implementation delivers against this.
The LMS Consultant will be responsible for leading on and managing the critical tasks required to ensure the successful implementation to the US and UK, dealing with the cultural differences and local market nuance. Apply country-specific and technical knowledge to ensure that the solution fits the country requirements and specifications.
- Must have LMS implementation experience, ideally within SAP SuccessFactors Performance & Goal Management and Succession & Development modules
- Holds technical expertise for a specific principle, Business area and/or market
- Has a Global Mindset and be resilient with the ability to work cross-functionally and in a highly collaborative manner
- Must be an excellent communicator and strong writer, with ability to capture detailed notes and relay HR functional and technical concepts to project leadership.
- Ability to present and clearly summarize complex information. A passionate communicator who can creates relationships, motivate and influence others and be a proactive contributor, comfortable in articulating their thoughts
- Able to manage tasks to time to meet key deadlines
- Problem solver with intellectual curiosity
- Demonstrates an agile way of working
- Operates with a Customer and Colleague lens
- Quickly applies learnings to one’s work
- High level of integrity and ability to maintain confidence
- Ideally experience within a change program
For immediate consideration, interested candidates please email your resume to email@example.com.